Licensed & Insured


​We install recessed lighting.

Professional Licensed electrician in loganville

Electrical Repair

When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than The Power Doctor for a Professional Electrician. We have the most highly-trained, industry-certified master electricians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients.

Electrical repair

Licensed Electrician

Electrician in Loganville


All of our electricians possess years of on-the-job experience. Not only that, they're also certified to do wiring installation and committed to keeping up with the latest advances in the field. You can rest easy, because you will be hiring a professional electrician.

​Is Your House Grounded Properly

Licensed Electrician,The Power Doctor - repair & install -serving Loganville, Monroe, Conyers, Covington, Oxford, Lawrenceville, Snellville and surrounding areas.

Replace smoke detectors every 10 years; replace batteries every year

Do your outdoor outlets Need replacing?


(Like us on Facebook)

Add Arc Fault Breakers To Your House for 24 Hour Fire Protection

Up Front Pricing

Does your house have Surge Protection ?


Does Your Home Have Ground Fault Protection   (Shock Protection)

GFI protection should be in bathrooms, kitchens, outside, garages and unfinished basements or anywhere around water.

Federal Pacific Panel

Is Your Panel Safe

If your electrical panel is over 10 years old we recommend a safety inspection

If your house is an older house, there is a good chance it is not grounded up to today's code.

You should have 2 ground rods and metal water pipes should be bonded together.  All should be bonded at first means of disconnect.

This is your main protection from a lightning surge.

Since 2000, arc fault breakers have been required in homes to prevent fires by detecting loose connections that cause arcing and turning power off before a fire can start.

Zinsco Panel

If you have a Federal Pacific Panel or Zinsco Electrical Breaker Panel in your home, these panels are unsafe and have lost there UL listing (You can do your own research on the web).